Because we are a small practice we are able to move quickly with the pace of technology. Our electronic medical record system, provided by Atlas.MD, allows us to simply and intuitively integrate various technologies and communication methods. What does that mean for you? It means all the various ways you and your body already interact with the world can help inform us in how we care for you as a patient. This includes (but certainly not limited to):
- Allowing for SMS text messages to communicate with your doctor and document them accordingly into your charts
- Allowing for email messages to communicate with your doctor and document them accordingly into your charts
- Allowing for Twitter direct messages to communicate with your doctor and document them accordingly into your charts
- Incorporating into your charts any fitness devices and services you may use, by companies like Apple, Withings, Nike, Jawbone, Fibit, etc.
Additionally, Dr. Farrago also offers special rates to patients on his latest invention: the CryoHelmet, a new way to treat migraines/headaches.
This is just the start.
In an effort to push the envelope we are also directly partnering with some of the most innovate companies who currently create smart devices to help you reach your health goals. Detailed below are examples of such, and how it’s relevant to you as a patient of Forest Direct Primary Care:
- We’ve reached out to Withings and have received samples of their products to test with how they work with our electronic medical record system. Withings has also generously offered to give discounts to patients of Forest Direct Primary Care that are interested in purchasing devices for their own personal uses.
Stay tuned for more updates.